Friday, January 15, 2010

UPDATE

As salam alekum wa ruhmutAllahi wa barkaktu

JazakAllah khair everyone for all the kind words and the support. I have missed you guys so much, but I have also had a very rewarding week.

I have Re-opened my “Noura Temp” account so that I can spy on you guys and keep in contact sometimes. Add me there if you like. I wanna thank you guys so much for understanding and leaving inspiring comments that help me feel like I can do this. And make a good life for myself.

ROUGH STUFF:



I cried ALOT since the change. It was sad.

IMPROVEMENTS:



Even though I was sad I trusted in Allah to take care of me and alhemdulilah he really did!!.


So I officially got to talking with some sisters in my community and was surprised to find some nice Muslims here :). I was so worried about not having other Muslims to support me but this looks like it might not be that bad. Hehe.
I also have been studying :O. :D. I know shocker.


 I’ve been paying more attention to my salah and reading more Quran. HEHE I'm so excited for what the future holds. I know you guys have been praying for me. JazakAllah <3.

Today I went to the Jummah that is offered in my school. And the speaker was going on about how we have an MSA in the school, but no reps and nothing going on. And he basically gave us heck for 15 minutes lol. He was like, “And now I want one male and one female to approach me after salah and give me their names.” I am officially the MSA Leader for my school now O_O! LOL. I have no idea what I'm going to do but inshaAllah Allah will help me. I was thinking of letting everyone get to know each other first with some cool activities. And then maybe start organizing fundraisers and stuff. PLEASE GIVE ME IDEAS IF YOU HAVE ANY!!!!.


I have been taking care of my momma and brotha. He just got out of the hospital and hes doing great. Thanks to those who did duah for him jazakAllah khair.


Anyways that’s what’s new with me :D thanks for listening to me ramble <3.



1 comment:

Yusha said...

Alhamdulillaah thats good noura, I'm very happy to hear this. InshaAllaah you continue to do better and better.

As for fundraiser, you can cook, eh. Do some kind of bake sell or something, eh loool
Selling cheap attar can work too lol idk
Anyways good good!
InshaAllaah keep it up eh!